Saturday 5 May 2012

Day OMG It Has Been A While

April was a very busy month and one of the promises I made to myself this year was that I was not going to be a stress bunny (well, I was going to try to be less of a stress bunny than usual).

So, when the demands of the everyday started to pound at my door, I let my wonderful 366 project fall by the wayside.

I have taken lots of photos, but taking the time to blog just wasn't viable for a few weeks.

Thanks to everyone who posted a comment or flicked me a tweet/email saying they missed the blogging!

Hopefully that will be the only big gap in this year's effort...but if it's not that's okay, for me it was about the fun, it's not homework.

On that note, I'll be posting a selection of photos from the past few weeks for you to enjoy, starting with this one from Carindale today.

As you may know they are renovating the shopping centre  and the "show space" in the centre ground floor looks like it might be the next Hunger Games setting.

2 comments:

  1. Do this 10 times. Tone cheeks by pushing your lips out and into a O shape. Next smile wide, hold for a moment, and return to the original position. This is also done 10 times. For wrinkles around your mouth, make an O shape while covering the teeth with the lips. Then smile wide while holding your lips tense. Go back to the original position and repeat. Thanks.
    hcg1234

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small amounts of stress may be desired, beneficial, and even healthy. Positive stress helps improve athletic performance. It also plays factor in motivation, adaptation, and reaction to the environment. Thanks.
    Regards,
    ipc-athletics

    ReplyDelete